NCHEC Can Help You Hire a CHES and/or MCHES
To assist in your search for CHES and/or MCHES, NCHEC will post job announcements on the Web site free of charge. The only requirement is that the description must indicate that a CHES and/or MCHES is preferred or required. Post a job.
Employers: Please allow three to five business days for job announcements to be posted. The job postings will remain on the NCHEC Web site for 30 days unless requested to to be posted longer or taken down.
A CHES/MCHES is specifically trained to:
- Assess Needs, Assets, and Capacity for Health Education
- Plan Health Education
- Implement Health Education
- Conduct Evaluation and Research Related to Health Education
- Administer and Manage Health Education
- Serve as a Health Education Resource Person
- Communicate and Advocate for Health and Health Education