Introducing NCHEC's first CHES®/MCHES® Video Contest
We are inviting all CHES® and MCHES® to submit a 1 - 3 minute video that explains the professional experiences they have experienced as a result of obtaining certification. Questions to consider when filming are:
- what are the benefits of the CHES® or MCHES® in your professional or personal life?
- why did you decide to get certified?
- what is your current role as a CHES® or MCHES®?
- can you describe a positive impact/experience you have made or gained in your professional life as a result of certification?
All entries should be submitted by October 1, 2017. Please include a written transcript with your submission! Prizes include:
- $100 gift card for the 1st place winner
- $25 gift card for honorable mention(s)
- Publication in NCHEC's print newsletter (14,000+ subscribers)
- Recognition on the NCHEC website and social media outlets
- Video length should be 1 -3 minutes (NCHEC will not consider submissions longer than 3 minutes).
- Written transcript must be provided.
- Upload and share to YouTube (entry can be unlisted for privacy), then email the link and transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Contest Submission" in the subject line.
- Entrant must be CHES® or MCHES® in good standing.
- Must be filmed horizontally - Phone submissions are permitted.
- Entrant must agree to allow NCHEC to publish your video online or in print, or in future campaigns.
- Entrant must agree to have fun filming!!**
**The purpose of this contest is to get a glimpse in the lives of our CHES® and MCHES® - don't worry too much about whether your video looks professionally produced - we just want to hear YOUR story. Have fun with it!
If you have additional questions about this contest, please email email@example.com.