National Commission for Health Education Credentialing
2018 Video Contest
2018 Theme: A Day in the Life of a CHES®/MCHES®
Video Contest Guidelines
Below are the requirements for the video submissions:
- Videos should be 90 seconds to 2 minutes in length (longer submission will not be considered)
- Must be filmed horizontally on phone or Webcam
- Include transcript with video
- Sign an agreement stating NCHEC owns the copyright, can publish the video on its Web site and/or social media outlets including YouTube, and use in other outreach strategies
- Upload the video to YouTube using the instruction provided – you can upload and share unlisted videos.
- Submit the video link and the transcript (pdf document) with “Video Contest Submission” in the subject line to email@example.com by October 1st
- One entry per individual
- Entries must be submitted by the October 1st deadline
- To help stimulate ideas, consider these questions (not required):
- Describe your daily workplace/job setting
- What duties of a health education specialist do you perform in your position?
- Can you describe a memorable professional experience where you utilized your certification?
- What are the benefits of the CHES®/MCHES® to you and your employer?
Want to view the 2017 video contest winner for ideas? CLICK HERE.
Email video submission link and transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.