NCHEC Can Help You Hire a CHES® and/or MCHES®
To assist in your search for CHES® and/or MCHES®, NCHEC will post job announcements on the Web site free of charge.
The only requirement is that the description must indicate that a CHES® and/or MCHES® is preferred or required.
Employers: Please allow three to five business days for job announcements to be posted. The job postings will remain on the NCHEC Web site for 30 days unless requested to to be posted longer or taken down.
A CHES®/MCHES® is specifically trained to:
- Assess Needs, Resources and Capacity for Health Education/Promotion
- Plan Health Education/Promotion
- Implement Health Education/Promotion
- Conduct Evaluation and Research Related to Health Education/Promotion
- Administer and Manage Health Education/Promotion
- Serve as a Health Education/Promotion Resource Person
- Communicate, Promote and Advocate for Health and the Profession of Health Education/Promotion
Add your job posting
NOTE: This new posting will run from 11/29/2020 to 12/29/2020.