Atlantic Health System
Corporate Wellness Coordinator
- Works in conjunction with corporation representative focusing on achieving corporate health and wellness goals and objectives
- Conduct needs assessments to inform prevention and education programs
- Analyze employee health data using a systems approach to in order to establish targeted population programming
- Provide program consultation, administrative and technical assistance to corporate benefits personnel
- Assist in the research, design, instruction, management and evaluation of health promotion programs using health promotion theory and ecological framework including but not limited to incentivized reward programing and benefits design
- Act as a liaison for on-site clinicians in the delivery of corporate services including employer-based fitness center programming, health fairs, satellite and live lunch and learn programs and screenings
- Administer any social media or internal wellness portal vendor
- Coordinate and lead wellness coalition
- Coordinate and deliver corporate client employee wellness programs on topics including: mental/emotional wellness, nutrition, physical activity, smoking cessation, and weight management
- Leverage existing health and wellness vendors to support department initiatives, (i.e. EAP, online coaching vendor, graphic design vendors, online wellness platforms, etc.)
- Promote each health and wellness initiative using the internal communication systems and protocol
- Monitor each program to assure efficient and effective quality service
- Monitor employee program outcomes to create compliance and improve health outcomes
- Provide overviews, updates, statistics of such programs at regular intervals
- Perform related duties as assigned
• Must be qualified to organize, manage and evaluate corporate health and wellness initiatives.
• Health and Wellness Coordinator will follow the provided approved Atlantic Corporate Health policy & procedures, work within CHES nature and scope and/or refer to the appropriate healthcare provider.
• The Health and Wellness Coordinator will work within the seven areas of Responsibility and including the comprehensive set of Competencies and Sub-competencies from the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. (I. Assess Needs, Assets and Capacity for Health Education, II. Plan Health Education, III. Implement Health Education, IV. Conduct Evaluation and Research Related to Health Education, V. Administer and Manage Health Education, VI. Serve as a Health Education Resource Person, V II. Communicate and Advocate for Health and Health Education).
• Must exhibit a high level of customer service and client responsiveness.
• Must exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills and provide a portfolio during interview process.
• Prior experience in corporate/employer-based Health Education/Promotion preferred.
• Certification Health Education Specialist (M/CHES) preferred, M/CHES eligible mandatory
• A minimum bachelor's degree, master’s degree preferred from an accredited institution of higher education in the area of Health Education/Promotion, Public Health or related field.
• CPR for Health Care Provider certification.
• Active drivers license.
Corporate Location in Madison, NJ - Assignment through 12/31/19, assignment extension possible.
How to Apply
email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Atlantic Health System
435 South Street
Morristown, NJ 07801
Edit your job posting