Gonzaga University is a private, Catholic, Jesuit and humanistic university located in the beautiful Inland Northwest.
Health Educator - Mental & Emotional Well-Being
The Health Educator will:
- Oversee a comprehensive public health approach to student mental and emotional well-being.
- Use evidence-informed practices to set strategic priorities and guide program development.
- Research, implement, and evaluate initiatives and programs specific to mental and emotional well-being.
- Provide health education events, programs, and outreach, including:
- Online, classroom, clubs, large group, etc.
- Targeted outreach to key stakeholders and underserved populations.
- Training for resident advisors, student leaders, etc.
- Bystander intervention training applied to mental and emotional well-being.
- Recruit and advise assigned well-being interns
- Incorporate multicultural diversity and social justice concepts and principles into health promotion services.
- Continue to develop and tailor culturally/community fluent and relevant health promotion trainings and health communication campaign materials.
- Independently develop positive professional relationships with diverse groups of students, staff, faculty and other constituencies such as parents, community members, and professional colleagues from other institutions.
Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES or MCHES)
Master's degree and two years of related work experience
Comprehensive benefits package, supportive work environment, free tickets to athletic events, and beautiful office in the center of campus.
$23.23 an hour
How to Apply
502 E Boone Ave
Spokane, WA 99258
Visit our website
Edit your job posting