Reiter Affiliated Companies
Sembrando Salud Administrator
The Sembrando Salud Program Administrator, under general supervision, leads the implementation and administration of the Sembrando Salud Harvesting Wellbeing Initiative in California districts (Oxnard, Santa Maria, and Wastonville). This role develops and coordinates wellbeing activities, campaigns and program curriculum to educate and engage employees to be agents of change in their home, workplace, and community, resulting in a healthy and productive workforce. The Sembrando Salud Program Administrator supervises a team of health promoters responsible for promoting healthy lifestyle behaviors and interfaces extensively with internal and external support teams to optimize field time and promote cross functional activities.
- Demonstrate a high level of knowledge, judgment and professionalism in representing the program both internally and externally.
- Understand the production business in order to maintain a cooperative relationship. Comprehend production and headcount curves, and key indicators such as yields, harvest speed, retention, etc.
- Establish and maintain continuous communication and feedback loops with Production/Ranch Management, other internal support management, Clinica FreSalud staff, and Community Partners.
- Attend Production meetings and regularly communicate status updates through reports and presentations to parties involved and Wellbeing Program Management.
- Adhere to approved budget.
Supervision and Mentorship
- Provide guidance and leadership in implementing, modifying, and supporting consistent program(s).
- Supervise and conduct performance reviews for the Sembrando Salud Promoter(s)’s.
- Develop and coordinate on-going training for the Sembrando Salud Promoter(s), including curriculum implementation, technical skills, coaching and mentoring.
- Define and implement the development plan for Promoter(s).
- Conduct continuous improvement check-ins and provide constructive feedback to Sembrando Salud Promoter (s).
- Support Sembrando Salud Promoter (s) in delivering curriculum and supplementary educational sessions both at the office and ranches.
- Provide Wellbeing Manager with input on Promoter(s) performance.
Curriculum and Data Recording
- Develop program curriculum based on best practices, program evaluation and Wellbeing Manager Recommendations.
- Maintain calendar for campaign programs, training, community involvement, and extracurricular activities.
- Review invoices and adhere to approved budget.
- Identify new/different methodologies to achieve program goals in testing and adopting alternative methods, and model community programs as approved by RAC.
- Develop and implement data collection tools for tracking program objectives, including surveys, focus groups, interviews, and observations.
- Oversee and track the collection of program data and conduct data analysis for program reporting.
- Create, distribute, and present quarterly reports, or as needed, to management on participation, status of program, and results.
- Support Wellbeing Manager in preparing program annual reports.
Community Partnership and Engagement
- Identify, engage, and manage community partnerships in programs/opportunities that align with healthy lifestyle initiatives. Partnership include, but are not limited to: local public health services, social services, universities, and other community based organizations.
- Represent Sembrando Salud in community meetings, providing recommendations and leveraging partnerships for community impact.
- Supervise academic internship program directly related to Sembrando Salud harvesting Wellbeing.
- Update Wellbeing Manager on partnership collaborations and potential community partners.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication skills including ability to read, write and verbally communicate in English and Spanish required.
- Outstanding leadership, stewardship and relationship building/management skills to expand the mission of Reiter Affiliated Companies’ health and wellness programs.
- Ability to initiate, recommend, design, develop and manage programs / curriculum / educational training.
- Knowledge, experience, and cultural understanding of the agricultural workforce and social issues impacting this population.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and abilities to include a professional and diplomatic demeanor; patience and respect; empathy and open-mindedness and the ability to establish a strong rapport with workers, colleagues and management team
- Proficient using standard office software such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Highly skilled in organizational and time management.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility in competently juggling competing priorities and changing expectations.
- Excellent consulting, problem solving, and analytical skills, including ability to create new and unique ideas and an entrepreneurial spirit a plus.
- Ability to work flexible hours to include after hours and weekends, as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree desired or an equivalent combination of education and experience in
Health Education or related field
• Minimum 1 year experience in supervising staff or equivalent project management
• Experience in project leadership, with skills necessary to interpret what is needed for the success of a project and to create appropriate schedules for timely delivery
• Certified Health Education Specialist Certification (CHES) is preferred
• Ability to travel 40 percent of the time – ranch to ranch, domestic and to other districts in the US
How to Apply
Please email resume and cover letter to RacJobs@berry.net
Reiter Affiliated Companies
Visit our website
Edit your job posting