NCHEC Ambassador Program is Now Open
The role of the NCHEC Ambassador is to promote the value of the CHES®/MCHES® credential by educating students on the importance of attesting to a national standard. Ambassadors will promote the CHES and MCHES credentials at their respective campuses using marketing and presentation materials provided by NCHEC.
- Do you hold the CHES® or MCHES® certification?
- Are you in a university faculty position?
- Can you promote the value of certification among students?
If so, register today for your 2016 - 2017 Toolkit! Read more about the Ambassador Program requirements here.
Ambassadors will be asked to do the following:
- Send 2-3 short email messages throughout the year to students eligible to sit for the exam (email templates will be provided).
- Distribute NCHEC Brochures and FAQ’s.
- Make at least one presentation (Powerpoint will be provided to you) which includes the value of CHES® and MCHES® certification, the history of the credentials, reasons to certify, how to apply, the benefits of the CHES®/MCHES® credentials, testimonials and more. The presentation kit includes a script to assist in delivering the NCHEC message.
Continuing Education Credit for each year of participation as an Ambassador will be awarded.
NCHEC expects to expand the program to every university in the country offering a health education program in the next few years. If you are interested in becoming an NCHEC Ambassador, please fill out the form on this page and submit. We will get your welcome materials sent out to you as soon as possible.
- A large poster describing eligibility requirement,
- 25 copies CHES®/MCHES® brochures,
- 25 copies – Why Employ a CHES®/MCHES® health education specialist,
- A sign-up sheet for collecting information on program attendees,
- A reporting form to be returned to NCHEC annually for activity tracking and CECH submission purposes,
- A flash drive with power point presentation,
- A copy of the Competency-Based Framework for Health Education Specialist – 2015,
- A token of appreciation: CHES®/MCHES® water bottle.