The National Commissioner for Health Education Credentialing is currently seeking nominations to fill an open position as the Board of Commissioners (BOC) Public Member, with a three-year term beginning in January, 2021. NCHEC Public Member applicants cannot be associated with the health education and promotion field, in order to maintain an impartial, outside view of the organization's internal processes.
Public Members cannot be a(an):
- current or previous member of the health education profession
- Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES®) or Master Certified Health Education Specialist (MCHES®) credential holder
- employer or an employee of individuals in the health education profession
- employee of an individual certified by NCHEC or of any health education organization
- employee of any certification organization
- recipient of monies from the health education profession
- previous worker, contractor, and/or provider of services to NCHEC within the past five years
Access the Public Member Nomination Form Here: https://form.jotform.com/201616207909151
Nominations must be received by September 1, 2020.