Do you like to design visuals and graphics? Are you enthusiastic about certification and the profession of health education and promotion?
Whether you are a student pursuing a degree, or a professional in the workforce, participate in this fun new contest to win Amazon giftcard prizes and online recognition for your original design!
- Category I: Certified as CHES or MCHES
- Category II: Student or aspiring Health Education professional
Below are the requirements for the infographic submissions:
- Infographics must be submitted in pdf or jpeg format through email with “Infographic Contest Submission” in the subject line to email@example.com by December 31st.
- Include a short written summary of what your infographic accomplishes (body of your email is acceptable)
- Include any and all references/citations/sources used in your infographic
- Sign an agreement stating NCHEC owns the copyright, can publish the infographic on its Web site and/or social media outlets, and use in future outreach strategies
- One entry per individual
- All entries must be orginal work created by the entrant; images must have copyright permission/use permission
- Entries must be submitted by the December 31st deadline
To help stimulate ideas, consider these themes/ideas (not required):
- Steps to Becoming CHES® or MCHES® Certified
- Why I Chose CHES® or MCHES® Certification
- What Being CHES® or MCHES® Means to Me
- How I Prepared for My CHES® or MCHES® Exam – and Passed!
- Ways for CHES®/MCHES® to Network
- How I Found my CHES® or MCHES® Job Opportunity!
Student Category theme/idea suggestions:
- Why I Want to Become CHES® or MCHES® certified
- How CHES® or MCHES® certification can help during a job interview
- My career strategy (include CHES® or MCHES® certification)
- Free infographic creator: www.venngage.com
- Royalty-free images: www.pixabay.com
Contact Jess Wessner at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions