Book Return Policy
TO MAKE A RETURN:
Indicate the reason for your return
, include the packing slip with your return, and wrap the package securely. For your protection, we recommend that you use UPS or Insured Parcel Post for shipment. If you do not have your packing slip, please indicate the order number on a separate piece of paper. Send all returns to the following address:
1541 Alta Drive, Suite 303
Whitehall, PA 18052
Books must be returned in Like-New condition in order for the refund to be issued. Damaged/marked books will not be accepted.
- E-book returns are NOT accepted. Once the download link has been emailed, it is a non-returnable item.
- NCHEC will only accept hard-cover returns made within 30 DAYS of the book purchase.
- NCHEC will not refund the cost of shipping for the returned order.
- Bookstores/volume order returns will be charged a 15% restocking fee that will be subtracted from the refund total.
- Returns of the 2010 – 6th edition version(s) of our publications ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTED. Item is out of print.
Questions regarding our book return policies should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.